European Data Hub is a Unique underground Data Centre with
- Uptime-certified Tier IV
- Operated by CBRE Data Centre Solutions
- Flexibility and scalability
- Largest range of certifications
- 100% power and cooling availability
- High efficiency cooling system
- 24/7 on site NOC, fire safety and security team
- On-site resources including office space and presentation/meeting rooms
The urban electrical network supplies the computer rooms through static and rotating Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS). Electricity generating systems of 2,500 kVA each generate electrical power in the event of grid failure. Ventilation to cool the computer systems and to guarantee a constant humidity is provided by several compressor modules of 650 kW each. And all these components are arranged in two production lines that are completely independent of one another, one of which, in the event of failure of the second, can guarantee the proper functioning of the entire data center. Of course, to be able to supervise such a technology requires a control center and technicians on site 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. Not less than 15,000 measurement points for the technical aspect and more than 500 measurement points for the security aspect are permanently displayed on large control screens but also recorded in real time.
The data center as it was built and as it is operated is therefore a true innovation.
G-Core video background